PengWINS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PengWINS

Have COURAGE OF GUILD to attack other factions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a happy day!!!

Go down 
+3
Cristall
Gerr
BloodOmen
7 posters
AuthorMessage

This is a happy day!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:42 am

Grats to all Pengwins for winning a stacked TW against Crimson. enjoy it ^_^

Ok..

Let me guys let me a little story that started about 1,5yrs ago, it involved a faggot faction called KD.
This Kingdom(or Faildom as it was commonly referred to by the public) was a ragtag collection of coin hungry leeches who demanded things for free, RPKing left and right, sucking a faction dry and giving it a bad bad BAAD name..

But then, like i said on KD forums over a year ago, KD died (YAY, WOOHOO, *fap-fap*). and certain persons with a very big ego like MALEECHA ended up in this FaggotWings faction, some stupid wannabee TW faction that needs to have other factions let the dirty work for them.

anyways to make it simple for some backwards people that barely can read.. -> Pengwins is more fail than our revered Lord Brendle... QQ

PS Maleecha, dont worry.. i'll come baptize you with some cream soon enough.. enjoy your time in this excuse for a faction. personally i prefer to jump into a fiery lava pit >.<

PSSS2 <3
Back to top Go down
BloodOmen

BloodOmen

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 am

This is a happy day!!! 3538971241_7d9d70a2fa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 am

lol! yea sure i'm butthurt

damn ur such a fcking idiot lol

PS bloodomen, do you follow maleecha around like a little puppy?
Back to top Go down
Gerr

Gerr

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 am

BiteMe wrote:

Ok..

Let me guys let me a little story

BiteMe wrote:

anyways to make it simple for some backwards people that barely can read..
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Cristall

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:34 am

Hi dumbass.

Fyi, most of our roster comes from QQme, and we've just been sticking together since; QQme, Sense (I'm not sure if we have any old Over9000 ppl; that's mostly Nurfeds crew), and later Kingdom.

Everyone who thinks we "came from Kingdom" needs to know what they're talking about before they open their mouths.

Oh, and about the stacking; as far as I know you beat the other guilds half an hour before we won; you couldn't keep us out of your base.

Here's a little story for you.

Once upon the time there was a guild called Crimson.
The main concept of this guild was to ally with anyone and anything to gain as much free land as possible, and never get attacked.
They allied with Kingdom, who kept them nice and safe for a very long time.
After this, Crimson allied with QQme, which they thought would take the map, and was stronger than Kingdom.
When Ascii emo-booted everyone this ally ended.

Kylin and Kingdom were safelisted/allied for as long as I can remember.

Crimson died, because alone they were nothing. Ppl PVE'ing their way to land, and not capable of defending themself against any equally strong guild.

Since someone didn't clean out the shit properly (Kingdom ended the KOS on Crimson because they felt bad for them), they just stuck around with very few original members, and recruited all kind of junk they could possibly find; mainly from world chat, no application needed.
They also got a few pretty pathetic guilds to merge in to them, I don't remember the names of these guilds anymore, but they were pretty much scums worse than Ejoke.
Crimson got to keep a few (3 I think) pieces of land, because Kingdom figured they could do them a favour to help them grow.

Somewhere around here the ally between Kingdom and Kylin broke, I don't remember exactly when.
They started attacking each other, until Kylin only had a few pieces of land left.

Zulu was made.
Kingdom started getting a lot weaker, having their members bleeding out to Zulu (not to mention two of Kingdoms key members helping to build the guild), and eventually couldn't defend themself. First against both Kylin and Crimson when they stacked, later on against either one of them.
To add to this; Nurfed gave a promise when he left Kingdom that Zulu was just for fun, they wont attack Kingdom and if Kingdom ever gets problems with Kylin he and his friends he took with him will come back.

After a while Crimson believed themself to have grown stronger, and the entire server was attacking Kingdom, so they decided to do the same; the fact that they were safelisted with each other and Kingdom left them alone for so long as a good deed didn't mean shit to Crimson, backstabbing is kinda their thing.

You know the rest; Kingdom fell, a few friends since a long time back went to PengWINS to stick together, we kicked your ass.

Oh, did I forget the part where you're now safelisted with Kylin?
If Kylin loses to Zulu, if they start getting stacked, I'm willing to bet that Crimson, who currently gets to have land because Kylin is nice enough too not attack them, Crimson will start stacking on them aswell, like the parasites they are.

The end.
Back to top Go down
BloodOmen

BloodOmen

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 am

BiteMe wrote:
lol! yea sure i'm butthurt

damn ur such a fcking idiot lol

PS bloodomen, do you follow maleecha around like a little puppy?

No i follow her like a kitty~
looosaaah Laughing
Back to top Go down
BloodOmen

BloodOmen

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 am

Cristall wrote:
Oh, did I forget the part where you're now safelisted with Kylin?
If Kylin loses to Zulu, if they start getting stacked, I'm willing to bet that Crimson, who currently gets to have land because Kylin is nice enough too not attack them, Crimson will start stacking on them aswell, like the parasites they are.

The end.
LOL thats just so true. Crimson will never beat a competitive guild unless they get zerged.
Back to top Go down
EverDoom

EverDoom

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 pm

wow Cristall wins the award for best storyteller of the year! that was actually pretty informative thanks lol
Back to top Go down
player_two

player_two

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm

BiteMe wrote:

PSSS2 <3

is this me?
Back to top Go down
Rollf_Copter

Rollf_Copter

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Don't feed the troll lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Cristall wrote:
Hi dumbass.

The main concept of this guild was to ally with anyone and anything to gain as much free land as possible, and never get attacked.
After this, Crimson allied with QQme, which they thought would take the map, and was stronger than Kingdom.

Crimson died, because alone they were nothing. Ppl PVE'ing their way to land, and not capable of defending themself against any equally strong guild.

lmao, you really are stupid, since KD also was PVE'ing to the top, so thats not an excuse.. next, KD got all the grab and run leechers which made it stronger that it seemed.
and ehm, crimson is still around, KD is death and decayed XD

if you dont see the point, then you're really a complete moron XD
bye Cristall, dumbass
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Cristall

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:28 pm

EverDoom wrote:
wow Cristall wins the award for best storyteller of the year! that was actually pretty informative thanks lol

Yeah I figured more ppl than the moron who doesn't even dare to use his characters name could be interested.
There might be some mixups time wise, but I think I remember most of it right.
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Cristall

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:30 pm

BiteMe wrote:
Cristall wrote:
Hi dumbass.

lmao, you really are stupid, since KD also was PVE'ing to the top, so thats not an excuse.. next, KD got all the grab and run leechers which made it stronger that it seemed.
and ehm, crimson is still around, KD is death and decayed XD

if you dont see the point, then you're really a complete moron XD
bye Cristall, dumbass

Yes, Kingdom is defeated. Why do you insist on associating them with us?

They do however exist, and they're pretty much doing the same thing your failguild did after you guys got defeated, minus the shoving-tounges-in-bigger-guilds-asses part.

WTS IP-ban.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Cristall wrote:
EverDoom wrote:

Yeah I figured more ppl than the moron who doesn't even dare to use his characters name could be interested.

The IGN name is BiteeMee, have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Cristall

Cristall

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 pm

BiteMe wrote:
Cristall wrote:
EverDoom wrote:

The IGN name is BiteeMee, have a nice day

Who the hell is that? Lol@whinynonfactorsittinghererefreshing.
Byeeeee~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm

I dunno Cristall, I see a lot more KD in here then QQme, including you. Also it cracks me up that all QQme assumed they were stronger then KD, but who were your cata barbs exactly? QQme had a few of the highest levels in the game but they also had a bunch of lower levels that wouldn't even have been allowed to join KD.
Back to top Go down
Malilizi
Admin
Malilizi

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh my god who cares. This isn't KD no matter who is in the guild. Does everyone have to be remembered by their former guild? Get over it.

Enough of this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a happy day!!!   This is a happy day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a happy day!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PengWINS :: Public Section :: QQ-
Jump to: