PengWINS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PengWINS

Have COURAGE OF GUILD to attack other factions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pure_Blade, 100, BM

Go down 
+4
Kokki
Gerr
Cristall
Pure_Blade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure_Blade

Pure_Blade, 100, BM Empty
PostSubject: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Name: Pure_Blade
Level: 100
Class: Blademaster
Do you like penguins?: Yes they make me smile. Very Happy
Reasons for applying: Lots of old Kingdom mates are there. Did a bh with them and it was like completly awesome, they play hard but carefully and i like that. I also need a faction where people help each other and faction is active.
Previous factions: ''ROMANIA'' (dead), Kylin, SensualRO (currently i am in this one: it's a small faction with people from my country, speaking same language... and it's cool)
Do you use Linux?: Never did, never will if not necesary
What do you have to offer the faction?: Help with everything they need meaning a good DD/BM in FC, TT, Nirvana, Warsong, SOT, Abaddon, GV etc. I want to help and be helped. Respect me and i wll respect you.
What do you hope to accomplish here?: Make new friends, talk with the old friends and mates, help others, be helped.
Do you own a tuxedo?: I do not know what that is so i am 99% sure i do not own one.
Do you like to gossip?: No
Do you know how to PvP?: Ctrl + 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or F1 to F9
Do you know how to PvE?: That's what my character is build for (idc about the fact that i am on a PVP server).
TW experience: The most exp at TW i gathered when i was in Kingdom. I was one time in cata squad, but most times in defence. I went to more than 20+ TW's and gained trust in myself because at first I wasn't so good at it. Even though I am more a sword/blade user i made my Heaven's Flame ( DG ) lvl 10 because i was sure i can do something with them in TW and in FC also. My sword and axe skils are almost maxed ( lvl 9 ). Also in Kylin i attended to 15-20 wars in which i was in Def. Team or Cata Team sometimes.
When can you attend TW?: Friday, Saturday.
Ventrillo?: Yes
Post a screenshot of your character screen, a link to your build on http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/ or put your vital statistics below.
Due to the fact that i have 10 weapons i will post only my gear.
Grrrrrrr OMD i can't do this it's 5 a.m. and i just unequiped all my gears >.< Mad
Uhh Finally... myeah it didn't save, i will post my gears below:
Sword: -lvl 88 Blade: Brahma's Lash: 1 Socket filled with G8 Atack, Refine +2 Phy Atack (unbuffed): 2951-4329
-lvl 90 Blade: Firelotus Dragon Blade (GX Sacrificial Strike): 1 socket filled with G9 Amber,Refine +2 Psy Atack (unbuffed): 3015-4358
Axe: lvl 70: Calamity Axes of Blood: 1 Socket filled with G7 Atack, Refine +3 Psy atack (unbuffed): 2729-4794
lvl 90: Star Axes: 1 Socket, Psy atack (unbuffed): 3846-5889
Poleblade: lvl 90 gold TT: Evil Eye:Red, 1 Socket, Psy atack (unbuffed): 3212-4562
Chest: LVL 80 HH Heavy Armor Mold: Feng's Heavy Plate: 4 Sockets filled with G8 HP, Refine +3
Boots: LVL 90 HH HA Boots: Scribe Shoes + 4
Wristguard: LVL 90 HH Heavy Wristguard: Mountcrasher Bracers: 3 socket filled with G7 HP, Refine+2
Leggings: LVL 90 HH Heavy Leggings: Mountcrasher Cuisses: 3 sockets filled with G7 HP, Refine +3
Necklace: Sky Demon's Pearl: Str. +8, Maximum HP +5%, refine +2
P.S.: I am not 100% but i think the boots were used by P 2 Cool until he got his HH 99 (remember that when he was in FC with me, was still in Kingdom that time).
HP: 8.3k/11k ( i want more )
Phy def: 7.5k/19.8k
M def: 3.2k/6k
Phy atack: Look up i speciefed with every single weapon
P.S. I posted only the weapons i use not all (10).
Additional information: I like these 2 videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5tfxV6E50&feature=related
and
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spokesmayne&annotation_id=annotation_658527&feature=iv
Ty for reading, see you all soon.

Back to top Go down
Cristall

Cristall

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 am

Please refine atleast your main weapon higher. As far as I can see everything except your XS are +2 or lower (mostly unrefined), which is really bad.
Idk what I vote, I guess I'll vote nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gerr

Gerr

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 am

Hmm Idk what to vote either, I see "help and be helped" like 10 times in ur app, just to let u know, dont expect ppl help u farm ur gear so easy. Also whats ur main weap the lv 90 sword? the star axes? the calamity and brahma r useless if u have those weap, I'd recomend u to get a new sword maybe the 99 scimitar which gives u some def attributes if u cant afford the gold one, the axes r ok since ur a sword bm.
Back to top Go down
Kokki

Kokki

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 am

i've played with pure in KD alot, and also i was in that BH he is talking about.

He's always working on better gear, and he just knows how to play his char way better then 90% of the other bm's.

so my vote is yes for a good bm
Back to top Go down
try

try

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:33 am

He auto attacks better than most BMs?
Back to top Go down
Roin

Roin

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Yes just refine your main weapons a little more
Back to top Go down
Rollf_Copter

Rollf_Copter

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

So you still have your HH 80 and you're 100?
Back to top Go down
Pure_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi guys. Pure writes to you from Greece. Sry about the mess in my app but i was in a rush had to leave in few minutes to arrive here. Now let me answer to few of your comments. Gerr I do have that weapon and try i never normal atack, even if i would, yes i think i could do it better =P, Kokki ty for remembering me and Rollf_Copter i was hoping i can fix that with the help of the others guild members + my armor protects me well enough. Regardless of that i start working on my lunar chest (the green one is almost done) . I will refix my app when i come back seems i accidentaly inserted some of my old gears here. Bye all.
Back to top Go down
Coxzor

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 am

Love Greece & Mykonos. Yes from me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure_Blade, 100, BM   Pure_Blade, 100, BM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure_Blade, 100, BM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PengWINS :: Public Section :: Applications-
Jump to: